Travelling can be exciting at the same time it can be nerve wrecking when it comes to packing , boarding a flight or getting ones car ready for a road trip. here we have gathered few hacks for you all to have stress free trip.
- ONLINE CHECK-IN: What can get worse when u travel via flight, not getting your seat preference. yes that's the worse we all love to be seated next to a window to take those pretty pictures but during season we hardly get window seats even though yours has been booked beforehand you can still loose that window seat just because you happen to arrive late at the airport. so to avoid that check in 24 hrs before your flight is due and the plus point you just have to drop your luggage and collect your boarding pass and next thing you know you are already on your way to security check 😉😉.
- STAY HYDRATED: Travelling can be exhausting when we don't take enough fluids staying hydrated is really important as cabin lacks humidity and dehydration can lead to catching a cold or falling sick with other illnesses as the mucous membranes dry out. High security doesn't allow to carry water so instead carry empty water bottles and fill them up at the water fountain after the security check and after boarding the flight you can also ask the flight attendant to fill it up for you.
- LIMIT CARRY ON'S: Last minute packing should be avoided at all costs as that can lead to addition of more bags. The lesser you carry the stress free you are. When you carry a sling or messenger bag make sure it has enough space and loads of pockets as you can easily organize your passport and boarding pass in an easy accessible area and keeping your OTC medicines in one part and other essential items can be organised easily with a spacious bag.
- DON'T DRESS TO IMPRESS: Wearing high heels and an amazing dress to go with yes you want people to look at you and be impressed but trust me darling that's the last thing you want to do for long haul travels. You can still dress your best in comfortable clothing wearing snickers or comfy ballerinas along with jeans and a comfy top can be your life saver and for the hijabs out there choose a hijab that refuses to slip and stay in shape through out your journey.
- PACK ACCORDINGLY: Whats more disappointing than not packing according to the weather. So, check the forecast and pack according to it. You might also want to keep a sweater or a hoodie in hand as airports and cabins can become really chilly.